Thursday, September 18, 2014

Seriously Scrapbooking Classes :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Soooooo have you seen the fabulous new series of Mixed Media Workshops that at happening at Seriousl Scrapbooking??? Details blogged >>> HERE :) :) :)

I am so very excited to be a part of this :) :) :)


Mixed Media Workshops
Saturday 20th September
10am 
 4.30pm$75 per workshop includes 3 classes
with 3 teachers and all materials
Four Classes over Four Months
Create an OUTSTANDING Mixed Media Journal
learning some new and exciting techniques.
Each month we will create another 6-8 pages full
of colour, texture & amazingness!
Learn techniques from the Best in Australia
*Jane Tregenza
*Natalie May
*Steph Devlin
*Louise Nelson
*Belinda Spencer
THIS CLASS WILL NOT BE REPEATED 
THERE WILL BE NO CATCH UP CLASSES
Limited to 30 Spots only *** Get in Quick

Can you guess which one Im doing from the above picky???? LOL :)
Would love to see you there!!! I hear that there might just 
be a few spots left :) :) :)
2Weekends ago I had just the most amazing day teaching 2 packed workshops sharing a technique that I created and used for some of my Prima layouts that were used to showcase new Summer releases :)



The ladies who attended created just the most awesome layouts!!! For the first time ever I didnt take photos and I was sorry I didn't! The layouts were amazing!!!!


I have used some of the wonderful new release glitter and glass beads for this layout.



Ive included a couple of extra close ups of another Prima layout with a variation of the technique below :) :) :)


Building up texture around the frame, and add glitter to make it pop!


Well that is it from me for the moment I hope you have a great weekend lined up?!!!!! I am going to be having a blast at the Mixed Media Workshop :) :) :)

Louise xxx

1 comment:

scrapwitch said...

this really is such a super special layout Lou.. and that technique is just SO YOU . Love to see your inspirational pieces..your so ahead of the pack , so inventive, wow , you always leave me with pure inspiration.