Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Challenge for June :) :) :)

Hello Hello

Today I would like to sahre with you a layout I created using the current Lindy's Stamp Gang colour challenge inspiration. I am lucky enough to have a great scrappy mate who is designing for them so she has leant me the mists :) :) :) >>> Natalie May

This is the Colour Challenge and the current products of choice for it :) <<< click on link for shop link :)



This is the layout I created with the colour challenge as inspiration :)





That be it from me for the moment! I do hope you are having a great start to the week.

Cheers and Happy scrapping!

Louise :) xxx

4 comments:

Natalie said...

fabulous!!!!!!

JaMajka said...

So fun and creative! Thank you for joining the Lindy's Stamp Gang challenge this month!

Athanasia said...

Love love love it!!! The designing, the colors, everything! Thank you for joining our challenge at LSG!

LISA said...

Louise, your splashes of color are simply awesome!!Love it!! Thank you for joining us at Lindys for the Color Challenge!!